Arrival and departure:
On the day of arrival, your room is available from 2:00 pm. On the day of departure, please leave your room at 10:00 am.
In order to confirm your reservation, we request a deposit of €150 per person. You can pay either by cheque, bank transfer or online – "click to pay". Please ensure that any bank fees are paid by you.
- Up to 30 days before arrival date: free of charge.
- Up to 15 days before arrival date: 40% of total price
- Cancellation up to 8 days before arrival date: 60% of total price
- Cancellation less than 8 days before arrival date: 90% of total price
- If you depart earlier than or arrive later than anticipated, we will charge 100% of the booked reservation per person per day.
Travel cancellation insurance
Sometimes events occur before the start of your holiday that prevent you from travelling. Our travel cancellation insurance ensures that you have financial protection. Should you need to arrive late, depart early or not be able to go on your booked holiday at all, you may be charged cancellation fees based on the respective EU standards. To ensure that you do not have to pay these fees, we suggest you take out travel cancellation insurance. The insurance must be taken out at the same time as the journey is booked. If the insurances is not taken out at the same time as the journey is booked, cover for trip cancellation benefits does not start until the 10th day following conclusion of insurance.
For more informations: https://www.europaeische.at/pip/en/hgv-it
We recommend the following:
Means of payment
We accept cash, VISA and Mastercard.
Unfortunately, it won’t be possible to book a specific room number.
According to Italian law, we are a non-smoking hotel. If you would like to smoke, you can do so in designated areas!