Your Hotel in Olang - Kronplatz - South Tyrol
Your best holiday ever ...
Welcome to Hotel Olaga in Valdaora/ Olang at the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
! We are pleased to introduce our hotel to you, in the South Tyrolean Puster Valley
and look forward to your visit.
You can expect comfortable and well furnished rooms, Wellness
for body, soul and spirit, as well as a great ambience
and personal attention. For those of you who are looking for relaxation and stillness
, you will feel right at home here as demanding connoisseurs and cultural addicts
. Our easily digestible dishes ensure that you can enjoy your holiday
without getting a bad conscience. You will also find that our location is just right - central, but in a quiet spot.
You can reach the most important facilities by foot and the ski bus will drive you to the slopes.
With the SkiMobileDolomites
ticket you can use the ski shuttle services of Plan de Corones, Sesto Dolomites, Alta Badia and Valle Aurina and all public means of transport in South Tyrol. The ticket price for adults is 6 € per week and 4 € for a two-day ticket. Children up to 6 years are free while children from 6-8 years pay 1 € per week. The ticket can be purchased in our hotel, at all ski pass ticket offices and in the tourism offices.
The best holiday ever …..at Hotel Olaga:
Valdaora /Olang in the Puster Valley, South Tyrol – your holiday region
- Comfortable and cosy rooms
- a sauna area with Finnish sauna / bio sauna, aroma steam bath with salt, Kneipp facilities, adventure showers, Jacuzzi, ice well, solarium and a spring
- culinary enjoyment: we will spoil you with easily digestible South Tyrolean and Mediterranean dishes
- hotel-owned bicycles can be used for discovery tours in the Puster Valley
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Dolomites during your walks and hiking trips through the valley and in the mountains
- Ski enjoyment awaits you on more than 110 kms of pistes at the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, South Tyrol’s number 1 skiing mountain
- Enjoy quiet winter months while cross-country skiing, or winter and snow-shoe hiking
- You will be well looked after..... due to personal attention from the Töchterle family
- Lift in-house and underground parking
Valdaora /Olang in the Puster Valley is situated 1,050 metres above sea level
, embedded in the green meadows and forests of the Puster Valley. Beside lots of sun, the village offers magnificent views of the mountain world
. During the winter months, the local Plan de Corones/Kronplatz mountain gives you the possibility of comfortable skiing
and snow-shoe excursions. During the summer
, you can enjoy our good mountain air
on extensive walks and hiking trips
. In the seven valleys close to the Puster Valley, there are a variety of excursion destinations
such as museums, castles, mills and much more.